The 2019 MultiGP International Open is set to kick off June 26 and run through the 30th.
This is the 3rd of the annual event and billed as the largest gathering of FPV pilots in the world.
Lets get to some of the basic information
- 2019 MultiGP International Open
- The third annual largest gathering of FPV pilots in the world
- June 26-30, 2019
- Academy of Model Aeronautics headquarters and national flying site in Muncie Indiana
- 5161 E. Memorial Dr, Muncie, Indiana 47302 Phone (800) 435-9262
- 1200 acres of RC modeling fields
- Free to $150.00
The Open will have five days of flying action at 8 differnet locations and multiple racing circuits.
The tracks will consist of two identical world cup tracks, Wing Track, Rookie Track, Intermediate Track, Micro Track,Mega Track, Team Racing, Tint Whoop, Freestyle, and probably any other kind of flying you can think of.
The MultiGP website has more.
2019 MultiGP IO Pilots Manual
View and download the 2019 IO Pilot manual all 61 pages of it!
The manual contains information on
- Pre-Event Check List (info on required equipment)
- Car Rental options and contact info
- Lodging options and contact info
- Restaurants options and contact info
- and more!
Recap of last years race results.
2018 MultiGP International Open results
This years event looks to be hotter than ever not only with hot racing but also with hot weather expected for the start of the event and through the weekend.
Be sure to visit the Racing Drone World YouTube channel and give us a like, comment, and or subscribe to our channel.
Follow us on Twitter